Re: [NTLK] PCMCIA cards

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 16:06:04 EST

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:51:05 -0500
From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>

>I must be sleeping at times. Never imagined I could use the code in this app
>(yes, Paul, I have the DDK) to help create the universal NE2K driver! I
>guess that deserves a second look!!!

Actually, the first step was this code. Second step was a more
advanced package using events to communicate between tasks (search
for TRecognitionCH.cp on your hard drive, I sent it to you to show
you how to use events between tasks for the WL driver).

If someone wants to work on that project and if Victor agrees, I'll
be glad to send this package (here is the story of the UNE2K: it was
first a joint project between Victor and I, I started the native part
and Victor was supposed to do the NS part, but apparently, I don't
make sense at all in my explanations of what the native part is
supposed to do and he doesn't have much time).

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/