Re: [NTLK] New MP130

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 14:42:28 EST

on 13-03-2002 9:58, James Lopez at jimmlop_at_mac.com wrote:

> I was wondering if there is any maintenance type stuff I should do when
> I my MP30 arrives. Should I just start using it right out of package?
> Should I delete stuff, reset it, or is there some way to do some kind of
> diagnostic on it?

I would start using it right away, (would be hard not to, wouldn't it ? ;-)
Just check first by tapping the Extras icon what state your batteries are in
and if you remove the cover from the back (at the bottom) and you see 4
black batteries held together by a clip than you have a rechargeable battery
pack, in that case I would plug in the adapter if they're low so that they
get a good charge.
Still no reason not to start exploring though...

Robert Benschop