Re: [NTLK] Polo Shirt [Was: Re: [ANN] T-Shirt poll]

From: Josh Shanks (jshanks_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 14:36:55 EST

on 3/15/02 2:10 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> Josh,
>=20
> I don't remember if I read from one of your previous replies whether or n=
ot
> you would need some sort of document for the logo to embroider. Let me kn=
ow.
> I can crank up an Illustrator document with the lettering above and under
> the logo if you want.
Oh don=B9t worry I have everything for the polos. It looks like Victor doesn=B9=
want to emroider polos so I might just be doing them. So lets figure out
what colors we are looking for and also what color thread you guys would
like the newton logo to be. Feel free to email me.

josh