Re: [NTLK] [ANN] T-Shirt poll

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 14:13:25 EST

Note that I'd certainly be willing to buy more than one design -- and I think
others said that too. So -- Josh -- if you still want to do something
different (polos, although I'm not into those -- or just black t-shirts -- or
a different design -- whatever), I'm sure many of us would still be interested
in buying some from you!

Victor -- just let us know when you have everything ready and tell us where to
send the payment, yes?

 - John...