Re: [NTLK] PCMCIA cards

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 02:45:29 EST

on 14/03/02 23:41, Grant [Splendiferous] Hutchinson at grant_at_splorp.com
wrote:

> In a previous message, Laurent Daudelin typed vigorously:
>
>>> Some time ago I asked Paul the same question and he promised to
>>> something like that. Where can I get that package?
>>
>> Just grab the "Get Card Info" extension. Run it. Send me the content
>> of the note that it will generate to <mailto:nemesys_at_mac.com>.
>
> Grab the "Get Card Info" extension from where, Laurent? It doesn't appear
> on either Paul's site or on UNNA. At least not under that specific name.
> Can you enlighten us?

I have attached it to the message, so Grant should have it now. It's your
responsibility Grant now that we never loose this extension!

-Laurent.

code grinder n.: A suit-wearing minion of the sort hired in legion strength by banks and insurance companies to implement payroll packages in RPG and other such unspeakable horrors. In its native habitat, the code grinder often removes the suit jacket to reveal an underplumage consisting of button-down shirt (starch optional) and a tie. In times of dire stress, the sleeves (if long) may be rolled up and the tie loosened about half an inch. It seldom helps. The code grinder's milieu is about as far from hackerdom as one can get and still touch a computer; the term connotes pity.