[NTLK] more on WaveLan a2

From: Jake (newton_at_10k.org)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 16:10:41 EST

setting the network name to "Newton" did the trick. Thank you!

I was able to get the NCU to connect. I tried doing a full backup.
Internal plus 16meg Flash card. It failed 1/3 the way and left the newton
in an unpredictable state.

However, after the second bootup. Now I have been getting

        An error occured activating the package "LucentWaveLan". It may
not work with this system. Contact the software publisher for further
information. (Part 0, Type auto)

anyone else?

I was not able to get SimpleMail to work. Although pretty slow, Newtscape
worked okay.

jake