[NTLK] A little help please with Palm Desktop 2.6

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 16:09:41 EST

Hiya People -

I wrote earlier, but I think I expressed my situation poorly, so I'm gonna
try again. I want to be able to export date/ calendar info from Palm Desktop
2.6 to my MP2100 dates. I'm not talking about true synching back and forth,
just being able to check my schedule as I perform other tasks on my Newt. I
was able to copy and export names from my desktop to my Newt ( although they
looked a little out of kilter ), so shouldn't I be able to do something
similar with dates?

Dave