[NTLK] I can't get Works Calculations working

From: Marco Ippoliti (mippoliti_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 03:07:47 EST

What I do wrong with Works Calculations?

I cannot manage to have it working. After system reset the stationery is
not activated because "It may not work with this system", consequently
in NewtWorks the option is shown but not accessible. I have a MP2100
with NOS2.1 and all NewtWorks resident in internal memory.
B.T.W. How do I check the version of the installed modules?

Another newbie question, does it hurt the battery pack using the charger
in the middle of discharging or after they are fully charged?

Marco