Re: [NTLK] New Wavelan Driver For Airport...

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 14:47:52 EST

Good question. I have a wireless LAN at work and at home (all Windows computers). The Access Point at work is an Intel and the one I have at home is a Linksys. It makes no difference what card I use (linksys or Intel) with either access point as long as they are 802.11b compliant and I configure the card with the correct SSID and WEP settings. I would love to do this with my Newton. I have been doing this with my IPaq for over a year and I would rather use my Newt.
Now, back to the Mac people. Any of you know if this will/could work? I thought I read a post that those cards you are using are 802.11b. If so, it should work with any 802.11b WAP.

Tom