[NTLK] Mad Max Problems

From: Michael Schaefer (mpschaefer_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 01:43:15 EST

>Since I'm a techie I have to correct you: Newton 2.1 machine's sound
>output is 16bit, 22KHz, mono. I can't speak to the highest bitrate MAD
>can handle without skipping.

Just a question. Are you sure that is the best Sampling Rate possible? It's
just that the way I read the information in the Engineering Docs the
sampling rate may be any real or integer value you wish to set it to. Of
course the hardware will probably only support up to the crystal frequency,
but even then you can get 44kHz which would be enough for better audio (
assuming the heap can handle it ).

Michael