[NTLK] Taking notes on Newton

From: James Lopez (jimmlop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 00:04:19 EST

I'm waiting on my MP 130 (mailed payment off today) and I'm wondering
about HW recognition. As you all are probably aware taking notes is
pretty impractical on a palm. Well at least on my Palm Pilot (model
that came out right before Palm III) with palm OS 2.0.

After reading the list here and other articles, it seems that it pretty
easy to actually take notes and such on the MP. Is this really the
case? How much easier is it?

This is one main reason I'm getting the Newton and I hope that the
impression I've gotten from everyone here is right.

Thanks for all the responses to my earlier newbie question.

Jim Lopez