Re: [NTLK] Hard reset - Who Does 'em?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 17:41:53 EST

on 3/12/02 10:28 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> Well, before blowing everything out, I would look for a soup that can be
> associated with Dateman. What is also quite possible is that Dateman
> modifies the Date soup to add its own stuff, so by backing up and restori=
ng
> the Date soup, you would be safe. However, I don't have anything to susta=
in
> this affirmation/guess/whatever...

Unfortunately, Dateman throws some entries into the System soup. It also
extends the soups for the Dates app (wonderful feature--soups). I don't
think it creates its own soup. At least I don=B9t remember it doing that...
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>
"I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 tent just to hit some
camel in the butt." --President George W. Bush