Re: [NTLK] solitaire for MP 120/OS 1.3

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 16:40:46 EST

Jon Glass wrote:

> on 3/12/02 10:04 AM, Ben Smith (QM Systems) at ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com
> wrote:
>
> > NB Canfield is the best of the games IMHO.
>
> Anybody ever beat Pyramid? I accidentally opened it once by accident, and
> decided to try it (having failed many a time in the past...) and I beat it!
> Since then, I've avoided playing it--Quit while you're ahead, I always
> say... :-)

In Prefs, select to have two cards open. It is rather more playable
then.

Also, a nice "trick" I found out: Canfield is easier to win, so after
winning a Canfield game, select Pyramid as your next game. If you're
lucky enough to win it, you get _20_ points added to your luck (double
score for winning two in a row; the stupid parser doesn't remember that
your first win was an easy one).

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum." (Dr. Zulu of Team Diotoir on Robot Wars Extreme)