Re: [NTLK] New to Newton

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 10:18:18 EST

Jon:

Thanks for this discussion. I have some users who have just begun using
digital means of keeping their schedules, etc. While they are using Palm
III's (sorry about that, folks ... but I use a Newt!), this information
was very valuable to me. Since they have already gone through a "7
Habits" workshop, it gives them a way of integrating what they learned
with the new technology they have been exposed to.

Thanks again!!

Patrick Jendraszak

I always wanted to be a procrastinator.
I just never got around to it.