Re: [NTLK] UNNA structure (was: High quality newton logo?)

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 03:54:25 EST

> The first person who has time to implement a database information system
> for UNNA will receive a case of 24 Sleeman Honey Brown, the best beer ever
> to come out of Guelph, Ontario, Canada. You heard it here first.
> Seriously. It's the dream to have such a database, but no one has lived
> it yet :)

Would a fulltext search engine do? I have one implemented as my diploma
thesis...
Hmm, I should test it against unna, maybe it's already suitable..

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de