Re: [NTLK] PDA article in "Der Spiegel"

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 15:34:33 EST

on 3/11/02 3:49 PM, Marco Mailand at Newton2k1_at_mac.com wrote:

> Not that it does something but it will give a deep inner psychological
> satisfaction and post justification of the money we Newtonians shelled out.

I don't know. I feel kind of like the owner of a BMW. I don't need to prove
that my car is faster or better than yours, simply because it is. (If I
owned a VW, on the other hand, I might have such complexes) :-) It's not
worth the wasted breath and bandwidth. There is a saying, "better to keep
silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Those who write these things have opened their mouths and removed _all_
doubt as to their wisdom. :-) That is sufficient for me. ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland