Re: [NTLK] PDA article in "Der Spiegel"

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 09:30:56 EST

on 3/11/02 2:24 PM, Jochen Sch=E4fer at js.josch_at_gmx.de wrote:

> The article contains one paragraph about the Newton, which states that
> it was a premature birth and has a bad writing recognition.

I think that a lot of people who should know better, write about a lot abou=
which they don't know, and don't take the time and effort to find out, and
that there is nothing we can do to stop them--it's genetic. :-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>
"[D]emocracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have
ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of
property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have
been violent in their deaths." --James Madison