Re: [NTLK] Browser

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 01:59:23 EST

On Sunday, March 10, 2002, at 08:31 PM, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> Don't use NetHopper. It doesn't support version 1.1. of the HTTP
> protocol, which many web sites use now for virtual hosts. Just use
> Newt's Cape.

Well, that answers my earlier question. Nevermind :).

-bill

--
  William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
  wrd_at_awenet.com                              http://www.manoutoftime.org/

Some lives read like a postcard and some lives read like a book I'll be happy if mine doesn't read like a joke on an old Christmas cracker

- Kirsty MacColl