[NTLK] Newton Resurrection Update

From: Newton_User (newton_user_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 23:58:12 EST

We have added a few listings to our Buy/Sell page for a few MP 2100's and Mp
2000(Upgraded) units. As well, I just added a listing for a gentleman
looking for an eMate 300. For more detailed descriptions, stop by the site
to read the user ads in the Buy/Sell section.

Don't forget... if you have Newton questions, we are proud hosters of the
'FAQ for the Newton Community". They can be found in the "Q&A" section.

Kindest Regards,
Anthony V. Jeancola

Your Source to Keeping the Newton Dream Alive...
http://www.geocities.com/newtonresurrection