[NTLK] Modems/eMates

From: Zander Goss (zandergoss_at_marmothall.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 18:18:45 EST

What kind of internet-ready modems do y'all suggest for my 2100? How much?
Where can I get them?

Also, I am looking for a really cheap, good condition eMate with good
software packages with it. Anybody have one? Anybody have a friend leaving
the Newton Community (I know, :(), anywhere respectable where I am
guaranteed a chance to get it instead of eBay with other people bidding at
the last moment.

Finally, I am about to buy a Farralon Ethernet card for my 2100 so I can do
faster synchs. I just wanted to make sure that you all thought this was the
best thing, because I don't want something bad.