Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV card

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 17:56:43 EST

>On 3/10/02 @ 5:09, Jan Feigus wrote:
>
>Need some help with a purchase of the EZ2TV card I
>recently purchased. Sold to me as compatible for
>the Newton....when I received the unit, I see
>that the info on the card itself says E2TV HPC.
>My question is, Is this model compatible with my
>Newton 2100. I do have the drivers for the Newton.
>
>Thanks for any help you can provide.

My card is labled as EXPresenter, Dual Screen Presentation Power, VGA
Graphics.

There is a note, it reads: Windows Presentation Hardware and Software
for you IBM Compatible Notebook Computer.

It worked fine in my Newt 2000 in 1998 when I was a Beta tester for
Pelican Ware's PointPro application for the Newt. I haven't used it
since...

I would suggest that you do a complete backup of your Newt.

Then install the software (drivers) and try the card out to see if it
works.

Sushi