Re: [NTLK] Help! Newbie on the loose!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 03:55:36 EST

on 3/8/02 10:26 PM, Donald & Heather Hindle at donald.hindle_at_verizon.net
wrote:

> Hades, I just figured out part of question 1, I was starting the
> vertical line above the little box just a hair, I'm being more careful
> to color within the lines now and it is working better. Was it deleting
> the first part of the word because of the pause while I waited for the
> letter to register the first time?

Somebody else already mentioned the Catamount web site with tips, but I'll
add the quickie pointer. You want to write your letters lower, over the
middle of the base line where you want your text to appear on top of. It's a
bit complicated to explain, but I believe that Hardy's site has a graphic
for you to see. As for the letters disappearing, yes, in handwriting
practice, your letters will disappear, but this shouldn't happen in normal
circumstances. :-)

Happy writing! Hope things are going will with you. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland