Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 06:35:44 EST

"Michael J. Hußmann" wrote:

> Philip Katz (pkatt_at_mac.com) wrote:
>
> > Apple Garamond is good if this shirt was to be about a current product.
> > Remember that back in 1997 and earlier, Apple didn't use Garamond (I think)
> > so it really isn't appropriate for a shirt commemorating a product from that
> > time period.
>
> Apple has been using Apple Garamond for much longer (Apple Garamond Light
> was used for the MP120 manual), but hadn't we agreed that Apple should be
> kept out of this? (Apple Garamond isn't even available outside Apple,
> although Garamond Narrow is close enough for many purposes.)

How about a page with the typeface choices that we could all look at?
Side by side it should be easier to see and decide.

I also like the idea of a page showing different designs. To me it's
going to be easier to decide visually than reading a written
description. After all, it's going to be a visual effect.

Mark