Re: [NTLK] AW: Cable for Farallon Ethernet card (2nd attempt)

From: andrew_at_misf67.cern.ch
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 04:17:02 EST

OK,

I finally managed to repair my Farallon ethernet card. I took the
connector connecting to the card appart and discovered that two of the
four cables soldered to the card had been torn off.

It is not that easy to take this connector apart and I might have made
things worse while disconnecting. Anyhow, after removing them all and
resoldering them. Every thing seems fine now. I probably should find time
to document this all on a web-page.

Thanks for all the friendly help and suggestions. In particular to Marco
Mailand

        Andrew

--
Andrew Maier