Re: [NTLK] NewtDev.sit

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 15:35:41 EST

Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net) wrote:

> Well, sounds like you're trying to load the non-PDF version of the
> manual, correct? It's in some old Apple format whose name escapes me at
> the moment. But you should just use the PDF version

It's in QuickView format. Of the various formats the Newton developer
docs are available in, I use QuickView almost exclusively. With its
heavily cross-referenced hypertext it's the easiest and fastest to use.
The PDF version is fine for printing, but for little else, IMO.

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW: http://michael-hussmann.de