Re: [NTLK] Screen Misalignment and request for fixes

From: Anton Balaban (balaban_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 14:00:11 EST

"Marco Mailand" <Newton2k1_at_mac.com> wrote:

> I've so far never striped down a MP1x0 to the pen digitizer contacts and
> thus I don't know what materials make the contact. You wrote that you
> cleaned the case where it contacts the screen, but the question is: Did
> you
> clean the metal surfaces of both sides too or only the case or maybe only
> one side of the contacts?

No, it's my bad English :-) I cleaned the case where it _touches_ the
screen. And the screen where it touches the case. (is this in English?
Not sure :-) Just to remove all dirt from there. I didn't tried to clean
electrical contacts of the screen. Maybe next time I should try, but
disassembling of MP1x0 is such a hassle.

Anton Balaban