[NTLK] [NTLK]Motorola Marco....

From: Newton_User (newton_user_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 01:00:49 EST

It is a sad sad day indeed. My faithful Motorola Marco has died after years
of service. It doesn't turn on anymore from either the battery or charger.
It is next to impossible to open up the Marco like you can the messagepads,
so I wont be able to look for the problem. I guess that I am going to have
to retire him with my other computer odds and ends.

If anyone knows of a Marco for sale, please drop me an e-mail. I would
really like to replace it.

Kindest Regards,
Anthony V. Jeancola

newton_user_at_mac.com