Re: [NTLK] Gulliver Software?

From: Newt Rutherford (newt_at_mail.suzieqsw.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 22:07:36 EST

I've used Gulliver for a couple of years and love it. Unfortunately I don't travel much these days...my health won't allow it.

I don't think it was ever released for free (Out Of Pocket either), but good luck...the last time I tried to e-mail True North it took 5 weeks and 12 requests before I ever got an answer.

HTH,
Perry