Re: [NTLK] QuickFigure Exchange for Macintosh

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 16:53:41 EST

On Wednesday, March 6, 2002, at 04:23 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> Hmmm, I think that I've never put out that file on my web site!
>
> -Laurent.

You aren't the one who maintains the site with all of the NewtonWorks
stationery? Sorry, I could of sworn it was you. Well, if anyone
remembers who it, let me know. It turns out, I can't find the file
(Qfworks, for the Mac). I must have deleted it, as I never use it. Sorry.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj