[NTLK] I will print newtontalk shirts at my silkscreen shop!

From: Josh Shanks (jshanks_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 15:08:02 EST

I noticed all of the talk about having a newton talk shirt. This sounds
great. Now I work as a screen printer at a shop here in Kokomo, Indiana we
employ 10 people and I would be glad to print the shirts here. I can get th=
shirts for $3 a piece and printing would only be a little more. Don=B9t post
the images on the web for people to download because silkscreen shops hate
.jpg's, and any corel file. If you want to talk more about this you can
email me personally at jshanks_at_mac.com. Also I will respond to any question=
in the list. Also don=B9t go throught caf=E9 press because you will end up
having to pay 15 a shirt and they might use t-shirt transfers(which suck) I
have the capability to do 6 color designs using traditional silk screen
withods with inks that last up to 5 years or more. I can also do CMYK
designs.

Let me know

Josh Shanks

867 G4 Quicksilver