Re: [NTLK] DE-660 for NIE connection?

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 09:36:22 EST

> Assuming you've got other NIE 2 components installed, you're missing the
> NIE Ethernet package (sometimes known as ENETSUP.PKG)

Thanks to all who pointed me toward this file...I did indeed have only
the main NIE extension installed. My Newt can now go online through my
DSL connection!

-Bill

--
  William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
  wrd_at_awenet.com                              http://www.manoutoftime.org/

Once in a while a girl comes along Who opens your heart like a Spam tin

- Thomas Dolby