[NTLK] FW: [Fwd: Fwd: Fw: Fw: Fw: Keep this moving!]

From: Zander Goss (zandergoss_at_marmothall.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 21:13:47 EST

------ Forwarded Message
From: Ginnie <ginnies_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 22:06:24 -0600
To: Alex Kreicbergs <akreic1_at_hallmark.com>, Anita Schuessler
<anita_at_brainfood.com>, Cynthia Burnett <cyburcoon_at_yahoo.com>, Karen Martin
<KKristeneM_at_aol.com>, Lowell Butson <lab112946_at_aol.com>, Mark Carnes
<mark_at_prosperityworks.com>, Michael McLellan <mmclellan_at_kc.rr.com>, Michael
Ryan-Wenger <ryanwenger_at_aol.com>, Monica Ponchellia Stachler
<MLStachler_at_mvh.org>, Nancy Rhoades Oliver <NOliver_at_DLSCPA.com>, "NEWS-NBC
Ch.41 KSHB" <News_at_kshb.com>, Ramon Magee <Ramon1116_at_aol.com>
Cc: Jack Madden <JMa5709379_at_AOL.COM>
Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: Fw: Fw: Fw: Keep this moving!]

Hi, friends!

I've seen this info before, and was skeptical about it. But coming now
from my friend Jack Madden, who served in VietNam around the time
these captives went through the following ordeals, I believe it.

My one comment is, though, the 1978 date given for "Jerry Driscoll, a
River Rat. In 1978, the former Commandant of..." might be a typo
for 1968. What makes me think that is the "In '78, the AF Col. still (?)
suffered from double vision " and the 1968-ish dates for the other
prisoners captivity. I could be wrong.

Doesn't matter. It's a ghoulish report, and I believe it's truthful.

Ginnie
____________________________________

JMa5709379_at_aol.com wrote:

> Subject: Fw: Fw: Fw: Keep this moving!
> Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 15:48:04 -0800
> From: "Bruce Leake" <leaxloft_at_msn.com>
> To: "bophus1936" <bophus1936_at_earthlink.net>, "Brent Ginther" <sar_at_mynra.com>,
> "Bruce Ginther" <cr8photo_at_msn.com>,
> "Christy Heimlick" <bluebuggy1_at_msn.com>, "CRYSAMS" <CRYSAMS_at_cs.com>,
> "defeo" <oldone_at_zigs.net>, "Emily Grin" <grinemily_at_hotmail.com>,
> "hilllloyd1" <hilllloyd1_at_earthlink.net>,
> "Fred" <hohum12_at_earthlink.net>, "J_Lauer" <J_Lauer_at_email.msn.com>,
> "Jack Madden" <JMa5709379_at_aol.com>, "Jake" <SK8DAFUNK_at_YAHOO.com>,
> "Randy & Betty Duarte" <jbduarte_at_juno.com>,
> "Jim Deas" <seaoatsmedical_at_knology.net>,
> "Joe Luft & Family" <jlufts_at_cs.com>, "Karp" <Karp_at_compuserve.com>,
> "Larry Drumm" <larrydrumm_at_juno.com>, "Larry Grin" <lgrin_at_neo.rr.com>,
> "Marvin e. Purdy" <marv_at_adams.net>, "Matt" <Trundle90_at_cs.com>,
> "Michael Leake & Family" <leakeland_at_aol.com>,
> "Patty Jones" <Pljonesy29_at_aol.com>, "Ray Wheeler" <YoRay1985_at_msn.com>,
> "rleake" <rleake_at_prodigy.net>, "Robin Jones" <rjones02_at_twcny.rr.com>,
> "Stefan Ginther" <Stefan-Ginther_at_ouhsc.edu>,
> "Tracyv007" <Tracyv007_at_cs.com>I agree with Archie, see next comment.Bruce
>> ----- Original Message -----From: Archie BryanSent: Thursday, February 28,
>> 2002 5:21 PMTo: c.matthiesen; DEAN W LANCASTER; Dick & Barb; KEYMAKERROY;
>> honeycutt354; leaxloft; mike & bobbie; mike & Linda; Sheila Deason;
>> Stuandthecrew; Vickie BryanSubject: Fw: Fw: Fw: Keep this moving! I cant say
>> that this is 100% accurate but I believe she did itArchie----- Original
>> Message -----
>>> moving!

Subj: KEEP THIS MOVING; ACROSS AMERICAHONORING A TRAITOR This is for all the
kids born in the 70's that do not remember this, and didn't have to bear the
burden, that our fathers, mothers, and older brothers and sisters had to
bear.Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the "100 Women of the Century."
Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never
known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country but specific
men who served and sacrificed during <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Vietnam.

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot. The pilot's name is Jerry
Driscoll, a River Rat. In 1978, the former Commandant of the
USAFSurvivalSchool was a POW in Ho Lo Prison-the "Hanoi Hilton." Dragged
from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJs,
he was ordered to describe for a visiting American "Peace Activist" the
"lenient and humane treatment" he'd received. He spat at Ms. Fonda, was
clubbed, and dragged away.

During the subsequent beating, he fell forward upon the campCommandant's
feet, which sent that officer berserk. In '78, the AF Col. still suffered
from double vision (which permanently ended his flying days) from the
Vietnamese Col.'s frenzied application of a wooden baton.From 1963-65, Col.
Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4Es). He spent 6 -years in the
"Hilton"- the first three of which he was "missing in action". His wife
lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned,
fed, clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that
they still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his SSN
on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a
cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little
encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are
you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?"
Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat. At the end of the line and once
the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned
to the officer in charge and handed him the little pile of papers. Three men
died from the subsequent beatings. Col. Carrigan was almost number four but
he survived, which is the only reason we know about her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam, and was captured
by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held for
over 5 years. I spent 27 months in solitary confinement, one year in a cage
in Cambodia, and one year in a "black box" in Hanoi. My North Vietnamese
captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a
leprosarium in Ban me Thuot, South Vietnam, whom I buried in the jungle near
the Cambodian border.

At one time, I was weighing approximately 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170
lbs.) We were Jane Fonda's "war criminals."

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi, I was asked by the camp communist political
officer if I would be willing to meet with Jane Fonda. I said yes, for I
would like to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received different
from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by Jane
Fonda, as "humane and lenient." Because of this, I spent three days on a
rocky floor on my knees with outstretched arms with a large amount of steel
placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane till my arms dipped.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda for a couple of hours after I
was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She
did not answer me.

This does not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of "100 Years
of Great Women." Lest we forget..."100 years of great women" should never
include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many
patriots. There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but
Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them.

Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can. It
will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will
never forget.
  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>
 --- Archie Bryan--- menida_at_earthlink.net--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

------ End of Forwarded Message