Re: [NTLK] Dentist software for Newton alas MP2100 head to head with Casiopea WinCE

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 12:55:00 EST

As Windows user (never owned a Mac and don't see that purchase in my future), part of the appeal to me was that I could use a Newton even if I didn't have a Mac. As far as software that might impress: How about the Newton's HWR? Install one of the movie pkgs, install the MP3 player and at least one MP3. Install the MODPlayer and a mod file. Loadup MoreInfo and show him how the Newton handles contacts and appts.
Just a few ideas. ;-)
Tom

As I live in UNIX/Mac world I do not have any idea what could