Re: [NTLK] Screen Misalignment and request for fixes

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 05:19:24 EST

The contacts are located near the power switch but UNDER the pen holder
assembly.
The pen holder assembly presses down the flexible PCB (coming from the
screen) down to the logic board connection pads.

If needed I could send a photograph off list.

Johannes

http://www.guns-media.com/mirrors/newton/faq/
victor_at_newtontalk.net