Re: [NTLK] LookOut

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 04:40:57 EST

Calvin Grier wrote:

>Make sure you have your MP2x00 display in the portrait orientation. Lookout
>will completely lock-up if opened in landscape orientation.

Well thank you Calvin, Scotty and Johannes for your help after trying
banking my head against the wall, threatining my newt, I finaly have it
solved. First off I figured, maybe, I'm suffering from a conflict. So,
harking back to my bad ol mac days I started without activating packages
and launched lookout, all went fine, so I started activiating extensions
row by row, and ah ha, right near the end I encountered the problem. It
seems that ButtonBar Plus from StandAlone causes it to crash! I even
tried both in portrait and landscape mode and everything works fine
without ButtonBarBlus!

There we have it, now to see if I can get it to sync!

Thanks
André