[NTLK] Workout Tracker Follow-Up

From: Michael Nerad (neradms_at_execpc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 17:49:45 EST

Hello Everyone,

I wrote the group a few days ago with questions regarding the package "Workout Tracker". I appreciate everyone's help and suggestions. I did try the software, and unfortunately does not meet my rehabilitation needs. This is a disappointment as I am an avowed Newton 2100 user.

The software that my doctor's want me to use is only available on the Palm platform. I have absolutely no interest in using a Palm/Handspring/whoever, but this need requires me to purchase a Palm-based unit.

The only thing I will the Palm for is the rehab program. With this limitation, and being disabled, I need to purchase a used or closed out Palm type unit as cheap as possible.

Does anyone on this list have any idea(s) where I can buy a really inexpensive used or closeout unit. Maybe someone you know has a Palm that they would like to get out of their inventory. Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to the ideas this group has to suggest.

Thank you very much!

Michael Nerad