Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Card troubles

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 16:10:12 EST

Rolf Brakvatne wrote:
> I had the same problem with a Farallon card. It goes through the
> connect motions -- the light blinks once and quits.

My Farallon card does this now and then if I have a transfer problem (I'm
using DIL Tester at the PC side which freaks out once in a while -- it
actually needs to be closed and restarted after every disconnect for me). In
any case, when it happens, I simply do a back-of-the-Newton-button reset and
reconnect and everything is fine.

 - John...