Re: [NTLK] Oronico 802.11 cards?

From: Gerry Lusk (glusk_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 15:01:16 EST

I haven't been able to get this to work with a Silver card P/N: 012372B in
the Newton. I have a Lucent Gold card in a PB G3 (Lombard) running current
OS9.2 with current Airport software removed and Airport 1.2 installed.

I'm looking for info from someone that got this to work. The problem, I
suspect, is the rev. B card in the Newton -- needs to be rev. A. Before I
get a rev. A, can someone tell me if the Gold card in the Lombard will work?

Thanks for the info. Has some made a FAQ yet? A list of Mac/Windows/AP
combinations that work would be nice. I'm looking forward to IPing into a
Mac that is controlling a bunch of video equipment. It'll be nice to do
this from a Newton.

Gerry