Re: [NTLK] ata cards

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 14:42:10 EST

I was trying to use it (ATA) with a 96MB CF card. Used the 4MB partition size and it worked fine albeit slow. However, I was also using the debug version which is slower.
I asked Paul about trying the whole 96MB's and he responded that if it worked with a 4MB partition it would work the same way with the full 96 MB's. He's the man on this so I will take his word on it! Can't wait to get a registered version of RC1 so I can see the speed improvements and have the 4MB partition limit removed!

Tom