Re: [NTLK] Newt parts @ Sun Remarketing

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 17:34:57 EST

I have only bought from MegaWatts once or twice in the
> past, but found them to be reliable.
>
> Patrick

  It does sound intersting as my MP120 has developed a humming sound
whenever it is turned on (and since there is no backlight it cannot be
attributed). Thus I am worrying about my MP120 and have thought of getting
a backup, yet $140 is a bit much. Yet if they are really NOS (or something
close to it)... Thus it is good to hear that you have had good experiences
with MegaWatts.

Always,

Sam

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110