Re: [NTLK] [OT] Guess what I found (hint: Magic Cap)

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 12:24:53 EST

Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:54:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT] Guess what I found (hint: Magic Cap)

--snip--
>I liquidated my magic cap stuff years ago accidently
>when a errant box of "junk" somehow made it's way to
>the curb early one trash day morning. My wife says it

Most friends laugh when they see the small locked cage in
my basement, behind the workbench. Mac LCIII, Mac plus,
OMP, Siemens videophone, original IBM PC, plus a whole
ton of other really ancient technology (gramophone player,
grandfather clock). My wife has no key for it.

--

Mark Rollins mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com