[NTLK] Original WaveLan Lucent Silver Turbo 802.11 card for sale

From: Warren Stone (warren_at_ttr225.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 18:04:36 EST

I have an original WaveLan 802.11 card that I'm going to sell. This is
the type of card you need to connect a Newton with the peer-to-peer
driver that has been discussed on this forum. I do not provide the
driver for a Newton nor does Lucent (Agere). Drivers for Windows and Mac
are available directly from www.wavelan.com.

Anyway if a forum member wants the card they can have it for $89 plus $5
shipping. Available on a first come basis. Please email me at
warren_at_ttr225.com. If no takers it'll go on eBay late Sunday or Monday.

Thanks,
Warren