[NTLK] ATTENTION LAnug NEWS!

From: martina wilson (irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 06:55:39 EST

now that i have you attention....
thanks to grant hutchinson and the newted community site, LAnug now has
a web page.
although i'm sure improvements will come, this page will serve as a news
site about LAnug and it's goings on.
you will be able to find the:
who:
when:
where/directions:
time:

no that's not all.
this page will also serve as a news source for what our members are upto
with there newts, past meeting highlights, newton news, and equipment
acquistions, etc

woo has been busy and i dying with a cold so we've been kinda quiet but
watch out gang we're back....

look for a new meeting annoucement in the next couple of days.

martina wilson
vice pres. LAnug

bodies in motion stay in motion, while bodies at rest get left behind.