[NTLK] FS: 32MB FlashRAM Cards ($35 or less!)

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 23:30:52 EST

I've just come into a bunch of 32MB PCMCIA FlashRAM cards that I'm offering
for sale. They are all used, but in very good condition. I will test each
one before shipping -- and I'll guarantee them against DOA, of course. They
have all only been used in Newtons -- never in a router or anything of the
sort.

Price is $35 for one -- or $30 each if you buy 3 or more (shipped to the same
address). I will ship anywhere in the US for only $3 and anywhere in the
WORLD via International Priority Mail for only $5 -- regardless of the number
you buy!

They are manufactured by Pretec (part # FAD032-P) and test out at about 10.5
seconds with Nick's TestIt speed test.

Just email me (off-list please) and let me know how many you would like and
your shipping address. Payment via PayPal is preferred for convenience, but I
will take money order or even personal check if necessary.

Thanks!

 - John...