Re: [NTLK] How long for a BackTalk serial number?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 14:29:04 EST

Victor Rehorst wrote:

> I paid $40 for my BackTalk registration (because I think it's worth it) on
> Wednesday, hoping that I would have it by Friday in order to transfer
> notes with a Palm user in my 2:30 class. Less than an hour to go, and
> still no reg code. Aagh! How long do they usually take, anyone?

You will probably not get your code in time. Bob has been very slow to
reply to emails after the initial release, when things got cooler for
his package...

If you want, you could replace your owner name with mine and I could
provide you with my own code... Email-me if you're interested...

-Laurent.

mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com             Washington, DC,
USA
"Heuristics are bug ridden by definition. If they didn't have bugs,
then they'd be algorithms."