[NTLK] Re;Software recommendations

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 08:42:58 EST

I usually keep local restaurants in the Names file on my Newton. They are in a folder called "Restaurants", but I usually just end up searching by name.
I have added a custom field for Hours, which I use for stores, restaurants, FedEx, etc. You could add a custom field for Cuisine if you want, or just put it in the Notes field. Or if you have SuperNames, you could tag it by cuisine.

Alternatively, Notion is great for creating that type of simple database, although I have found it to be a little flaky on my 2100.

Eric