Re: [NTLK] Help me out, please?

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 20:50:33 EST

Just for the record (all that follows is IIRC), FontWidths is a package
supplied by Apple for the eMate ONLY. It (allegedly) did some voodoo with
the fonts for the eMate display which is landscape, as opposed to all other
newts where the display is portrait by default (landscape possible starting
with NOS2.0). I believe it had something to do with font metrics and human
perception ...

Also, IIRC, it was NEVER intended for use on other than the eMate. I would
assume that you are using something other than an eMate if you are having
problems with the package (unless it is simply corrupted).

Paul Nuernberger