Re: [NTLK] Happy Birthday Paul Guyot!

From: vze3pz9z (vze3pz9z_at_bellatlantic.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 20:28:12 EST

>Yes, I know what you mean... when I "reset" my studies at 22 I basically
>felt the same... and that was only last year... *sigh* and still no idea fo=

When I was 22, computers were kept behind locked doors inside large glass
booths on raised floors and tended by high priests wearing white robes.

How depressing!

Best wishes on your birthday, Paul. Here's to a great many more! (And
then YOU can tell equally depressing stories!)

Mark Ross
mark.ross10_at_verizon.net