Re: [NTLK] New email address.

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 19:15:11 EST

There is also GMX.net, a German site for free pop3 and SMTP. They used to
have international web pages (English too), but have discontinued them.
They seem to be very dependable, and work with all Newton email programs.
10MB storage. The only downside is that some spammers have also discovered
them, and valid email is sometimes rejected by some sites as spam, decided
on the domain level.

Regards,

Gary