[NTLK] AVI ERRORS

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 21:53:28 EDT

OK i know im usually the quiet one but....

i made two pix for avi bd and i accidentally made them the same name on the
info slip. of course it created a problem now i have a pic stuck on top i
really shouldnt, adult of course. i tried deleting the pix but it still is
there and i tried an uninstall of avi and still it shows the same pic. when
i try to go to prefs it gives me a -48408 error code. any ideas how to fix
this problem and get my avi back to normal?

TIA,

LAG